DOWNLOAD “SCREENWRITING SECRETS OF NETFLIX,” a 74-minute webinar taught by Daniel P. Calvisi, professional Script Doctor and best-selling author of STORY MAPS: TV DRAMA: The Structure of the 1-Hour Television Pilot.
PURCHASE AND DOWNLOAD THIS EXCLUSIVE WEBINAR PLUS BONUS MATERIALS BELOW.
Praise for Story Maps: TV Drama…
“STORY MAPS: TV DRAMA is a handy, practical guide that walks writers through the process of creating a compelling TV drama. I wish I’d had this book when I was first starting out!”
-Hilary Weisman Graham, Writer, Orange is the New Black (Netflix)
“I’ve turned to Dan for notes on several feature scripts in the past, and this new book is well-timed as the industry makes a huge shift toward television.”
-Richard J. Bosner, Producer, Take the Ten (Netflix)
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Learn how to build your worlds and characters from the ground up using the Netflix model as your guide.
Netflix is the biggest disruptor and trailblazer in the modern television landscape. This powerhouse streaming platform and content creator spends billions every year on original shows that entertain audiences around the world. In this 74-minute webinar, professional Story Consultant and best-selling author Daniel Calvisi will analyze some of Netflix’s most popular scripted series, using them as case studies to break down the storytelling secrets of this world-famous brand.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The three main structural models used today. Some shows use all three together!
- The nine main types of characters that populate the best series.
- How many “worlds” your pilot should feature.
- The secrets of the “Bingeability Factor,” and more!
This webinar is ideal for amateur AND professional screenwriters, as well as writers in other mediums who wish to learn more about writing for television.
Includes FREE BONUS ITEMS:
- TWO Story Maps, for a one-hour and half-hour pilot episode (STRANGER THINGS and MASTER OF NONE).
- Exclusive 30/60 MINUTE WORKSHEET that combines both of my famous Story Map worksheets into one PDF.
- Recording of the entire video webinar so you can watch it at any time, on your own schedule.
If you’ve read my book Story Maps: TV Drama, this webinar offers all NEW material not found in the book. It expands on the book and takes it to an entirely NEW LEVEL!
- WHAT: 1 hr 14-min VIDEO PRESENTATION
- WHEN: ON-DEMAND RECORDING OF WEBINAR NOW AVAILABLE. CLICK “BUY NOW” BELOW.
- WHERE: YOUR PHONE OR COMPUTER
- WHY: TO TEACH YOU THE NARRATIVE SECRETS AND PRINCIPLES OF SEVERAL NETFLIX SHOWS SO YOU CAN IMPLEMENT THESE TECHNIQUES IN YOUR OWN WRITING.
- PRICE: $79 (includes video file of the presentation, 2 Story Maps and a Worksheet).
- THIS IS THE ONLY SITE THAT SELLS THIS EXCLUSIVE WEBINAR!
Daniel P. Calvisi is a Script Doctor, writing coach and the author of Story Maps: How to Write a GREAT Screenplay, Story Maps: TV Drama: The Structure of the One-Hour Television Pilot, Story Maps: 12 Great Screenplays and Story Maps: The Films of Christopher Nolan. He is a former Story Analyst for major studios like Twentieth Century Fox, Miramax Films and New Line Cinema. He coaches writers, teaches webinars on writing for film and television and speaks at writing conferences. He has been endorsed by Script Magazine and featured on Indie Film Hustle, Film Courage and L.A. Screenwriter. He holds a degree in Film and Television from the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University. He lives in Los Angeles.