Get professional feedback on your television pilot script. I will read any genre, style or format. One hour… 30-minute…web series…just keep it in the range of 25-65 pages.
What you get:
- “STORY MAPS: TV Drama” e-book and worksheet. My e-book on TV pilot structure offers the first-ever beat sheet paradigm for the one-hour TV format, citing many hit shows as case studies, and I include a Story Map worksheet for you to break down your own story. I also have worksheets for the 30-minute sitcom and 30-minute dramedy formats.
- Electronic notes embedded in your document, with highlighting and red-lining. My specific reactions as I read your script, pinpointed to the exact moment when I recognize an issue of clarity, character, pacing, format, style or any other concern that I feel affects the reader experience. Also includes limited copy-editing to help you proof your document.
- 15 Crucial Story Questions for TV Pilots worksheet. This 2-page typed sheet evaluates how your script addresses 15 essential story elements. It includes a scoring grid rated on Excellent, Good, Fair and Poor and detailed notes.
- A final “wrap-up” note on major topics like concept, genre, characters, act structure, theme, style and voice. Commercial analysis with a comparison to current shows and how your pilot fits in the marketplace.
- 1-hour, recorded Zoom conference.