You may know me from one of my books, like my best-seller, STORY MAPS: How to Write a GREAT Screenplay, a webinar at The Writers Store, a speaking engagement or you may have heard about my Story Maps Master Class program. I invite you to look around my site to learn more about me, the services I offer and to discover a lot of great exclusive content that explores the screenwriting craft in movies and television.
My mantra is CRAFT = BUSINESS.
Focus on your craft, first and foremost, and the commercial success will follow.
MY GUARANTEE: I promise you that if your script is ready to submit, as is, I will return it to you free of charge with a referral to one of my contacts in the industry.
BIG NEWS: I’m happy to report that my new e-book, STORY MAPS: TV DRAMA: The Structure of the One-Hour Television Pilot is now available for purchase! Buy it now in PDF format, the highest quality, full color, printable format only available here.
Once you’ve read the book, watch the webinar in which I review the key concepts behind my TV Pilot Story Map method: The 1-Hour TV Pilot Beat Sheet: From ABC to AMC to HBO to Netflix now available for download at The Writers Store.
Where are you in the screenwriting process?
- I would like to develop an all-new concept into a screenplay with the guidance of a professional Story Analyst with major movie studio credentials.
- I need help to write a TV pilot script.
- I would like to get professional notes and coaching on my completed feature screenplay.
- I would like to get professional notes and coaching on my completed TV pilot screenplay.
- I would like to hire an industry pro to write or rewrite my script for me.
Pleaes feel free to CONTACT me with any questions you may have, or just to say hi.
Good Luck and Happy Writing!
P.S. Here are some pages for you to check out…
- Don’t Pay for Script Coverage
- Choosing a Script Analyst
- Why Hire Me?
- Buy Story Maps books
- Story Maps Screenwriting Podcast
- Story Maps Master Class
- 1-Hour TV Drama Pilot Structure
- TV Writing: Essays and Interviews
- The Films of Christopher Nolan
- “Script” or “Screenplay?”
- A Great Thriller
- Building The Dark Knight Screenplay
- Pre-Cog Mapping The Dark Knight Rises
- Trilogy-Building with STAR WARS and HALO
- Video Interview with the cast of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Video Interview with the cast and creator of Justified
- The Sixth Sense on the freeways of Los Angeles