You may know me from one of my books, like my best-seller, STORY MAPS: How to Write a GREAT Screenplay, a webinar at The Writers Store or a speaking engagement. I invite you to look around my site to learn more about me, the services I offer and to explore a lot of great exclusive content that explores the screenwriting craft in movies and television. Here are some links to get you started…
- Don’t Pay for Script Coverage
- Choosing a Script Analyst
- Why Hire Me?
- Buy Story Maps books
- Story Maps Screenwriting Podcast
- Story Maps Master Class
- 1-Hour TV Drama Pilot Structure
- TV Writing: Essays and Interviews
- The Films of Christopher Nolan
- “Script” or “Screenplay?”
- A Great Thriller
- Building The Dark Knight Screenplay
- Pre-Cog Mapping The Dark Knight Rises
- Trilogy-Building with STAR WARS and HALO
- Video Interview with the cast of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Video Interview with the cast and creator of Justified
- The Sixth Sense on the freeways of Los Angeles
My mantra is CRAFT = BUSINESS.
Focus on your craft, first and foremost, and the commercial success will follow.
MY GUARANTEE: I promise you that if your script is ready to submit, as is, I will return it to you free of charge with a referral to one of my contacts in the industry.
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, feel free to CONTACT me.
Good Luck and Happy Writing!